Karizma R - Front wheel wobbling and RPM issue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

• Page:

TOPIC: Karizma R - Front wheel wobbling and RPM issue

Karizma R - Front wheel wobbling and RPM issue 08 Jan 2015 13:24 #3146

• paresh
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Sir,

Last year I sold-out my Bullet 4-S and bought Karizma-R.
I am quiet happy with this bike except two issues.

1) Front wheel wobbles randomly. And when wobbles sometime I felt like whether tyre is punctured or what...
That makes me many time conscious to drive freely.

2) Recently, RPM shoot to 11000+ in idle condition. I mean when I start bike needle point to 1100 RPM and once drive for 5/6 kms and wait at any nearby signal, I could see needle fluctuating near to 1200 RPM

Could you please suggest solution for this?
I visited to ShowRoom at Chinchwad but no use. They couldnot rectify the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Paresh
The topic has been locked.

Re: Karizma R - Front wheel wobbling and RPM issue 08 Jan 2015 15:57 #3150

• dilipbam
  • Administrator
Hi Paresh,
<1>There can be many reasons for wobble.
(i)Is the front fork leak? can you see any leak marks on the forks? Actually this should not happen bkoz Hero quality is the best.
(ii)Check front disk brake. Is it touching? Put bike on main stand (front wheel should be free to rotate) and turn front wheel. Take your ear very near to disk. If disk is touching, you can hear the sound. If so, get the hydraulics serviced.
(iii)Did you have a puncture? Sometimes, after puncture repair, the tire is not fitted properly, and wobble happens. Deflate the tire and refill air to correct pressure.
(iv)Check rear swing-arm. Is the swing-arm full tight?
(v)check both axle bolts. They should be full tight with split pins in place.

<2>Regarding rpm shoot, you are telling what you see in the rpm meter / revVv counter. What about the sound you hear? Does it sound like 11000rpm? I don't think so. Please confirm what you HEAR with your ears, NOT what you see in rpm meter. The standard idling is 1400 rpm.

<3>Solution is Shirish Joshi, Mobike Service Centre, Girija Shankar Society, Karve Nagar. His number is 9325132236. Phone him. Take appointment and take your bike to him. He is the best in Pune for Indo-Japanese bikes and scooters.
best wishes
bikeguru
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paresh

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds
You are here: Ask Me

Newsletter

Follow me on Twitter

We have 17 guests and no members online