buying of scooter for short ladies
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

• Page:

TOPIC: buying of scooter for short ladies

buying of scooter for short ladies 02 Sep 2015 16:12 #3622

• arunaldur
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Sir,

I would like to buy scooter for my wife and her height is 4.8 feet. Please suggest which scooter to buy. I am planning to buy Honda Activa 3G or Dio.

Please let me know which you suggest to buy. I am also looking for good milage also.

Regards,

ARUN A N
The topic has been locked.

Re: buying of scooter for short ladies 03 Sep 2015 06:05 #3623

• Fresh Boarder
I dont mean to intrude and Mr.Bam knows better than me but if you consider my opinion i would suggest Yamaha Ray. Its a small scooter with a resonable price. Dio is costly for no reason. I wont go for dio instead you can try Activa i not 3G. I seen it and it looks smaller than Activa. Activa 3G seems to be as same size as original Activa. You can try Szuki swiss 125 its small but gives 5km less mileage than other 100's. As a final option there is alwayz TVS scooty but i dont like it for its low power and i seen it feels fragile to handle more weight. My opinion is go for Yamaha Ray or Alpha.

As for mileage 100's and 110's will give around 40-45kmpl in practical conditions. 125's will give 40kmpl.

P.s. I rode Activa for a whole year.
- SK
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2015 06:06 by 1000.

Re: buying of scooter for short ladies 03 Sep 2015 06:46 #3625

• dilipbam
  • Administrator
Hi Arun,
Your solution is TVS Scooty Pep+ or Streak. Your wife is only 4.8 feet. So her weight will be maybe 45 kg.
So why do you need /Activa or 3G? Your 4.8 foot wife legs will not reach the ground. Not safe. Too big & heavy for your small size wife. It is also cheapest and gives best mileage among all scooters in India.
best wishes
bikeguru
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds
You are here: Ask Me

Newsletter

Follow me on Twitter

We have 32 guests and no members online